Italian Furniture Shopping in Turin
Unique made in Italy design and décor and where to find it in Turin
Where to buy the best Italian furniture brands while in Turin?
Turin, the city and its industries
Turin has always been symbol of industry and manufacturing within Italy. And the companies born and developed within its territory have often marked the city in terms of national fame and prestige.
Beginning with the renowned Fiat and Gft, as well as the more recent Cinzano and Pfatish, to the fashion and food design industry, Turin has always been a pole of entrepreneurship and business activity.
Design and creativity industry in Turin
Design has always been an hot and contemporary trend in Turin. Many cultural and creative activities take place monthly within the city. From museums to art and design schools, various initiatives around the city involve groups into the realization of creative, Italian projects.
In contexts like this recent environmental issues meet the design industry, giving rise to new ideas, used both in the exterior and interior design.
Characteristics of the Italian design are notoriously attention to details, elegance and modern creativity. Among Italian brands are some of the best worldwide brands in the furniture and design industry (but not only). Many of the retailers where to buy the best of Italian design are Turin based and can easily be spotted (with their large showrooms) around the city center.
Italian furniture retailers in Turin
Find here below a short list (selection) made by our design team of the best Italian furniture retailers in Turin.
1. ARREDAMENTI TRAIANO: Corso Traiano 44, 10135, Turin. Since 1965 Arredamenti Traiano has been offering a long experience in taking care of customers and their needs. Solid assistance at every stage of the process, right from the visit to the exhibition spaces characterizes the professionalism that has always distinguished this retailer. Arredamenti Traiano boasts among its partner companies some of the most established brands in Italy, in the furniture sector. The scope being guaranteeing the quality and aesthetics of the Italian product. Here a short list of some of the brands they deal with: Calligaris, Cattelan Italia, Molteni, Novaluna, Novamobili, Sangiacomo.
2. BUSSOLINO ARREDO: Corso Svizzera 165/e, 10149, Turin. Bussolino Arredo, since 1952, has been translating the wishes of its customers into tangible elements. Seriousness and constancy are the driving forces of this retail company that over the years has transformed the carpentry workshop into a commercial exhibition space of over 1500 square meters. This Turin based retail store offers a wide catalog of products and brands, versatile and in line with the Italian design major trends. Some of the brands you can find there are: Artemide, Bonaldo, Bontempi Casa, Desalto, Kartell, Lago, Magis and Zanotta
3. CEI LAB: Corso Carlo Rosselli 71/a, 10129, Turin. The experience gained over the years has earned this growing laboratory the ability to offer innovative attentive service. For this reason, Cei Lab passionately promotes new ideas and solutions, which accompany clients through the design of any area. Among the big Italian design names within this retailer, we find: Arketipo, Dèsirèe Divani, Fontanarte, Moroso, Saba and Valcucine.
4. OIKOS MARGARIA: Via Sestriere 75, 10060, None, Turin. Oikos Margaria was born in 1933, from the eponymous founder Oikos Margaria. The subsequent opening of several stores led to the inauguration of the headquarters in None, in the province of Turin, still active today. The constant growth of this company led to the integration of other established businesses in the area, to offer its customers services and products to all the areas of the house. The deep experience in the design process defines the offer specialized and attentive to customer care, to meet every need of the daily living. The Oikos Margaria proposal ranges from furniture for office and other professional areas, to the home area. Thanks to a wide catalogue of the some of the best Italian design brands, among these Alf DaFrè, Bodema, Colico, Driade, Glamora, Gervasoni, Rimadesio and Tonelli Design.
5.ONLYWOOD: Corso Francia 35/E, 10138, Turin. The company, established in 2006, occupied an area of 250 square meters, which today expanded to over 1000 square meters. Onlywood is a destination for those looking for clean, elegant lines, with a modern style, within the Turin area. The showroom hosts spaces dedicated to the most important made in Italy brands, such as Key Cucine and Modulnova for the kitchen. Living areas by Baxter, MisuraEmme, Lema and Presotto. Sleeping areas proposed by Twils, Meridiani and many more. Accessories and lighting brands such as Penta Light, Paola Lenti, Oluce, Mogg and Nanimarquina. Everything curated in every detail to offer maximum versatility, leaving nothing to chance.
6. SANVIDO: Via Genova 105, 10126, Turin. From the idea of Silvano Sanvido, this retailer was born in 1964. The passion for furniture, which binds this company with a family imprint, has led Sanvido to a continuous expansion and development, through the opening of new showrooms. Within the showroom may be found some of the best brands in the Italian panorama, including Poliform, Minotti, Knoll, Baxar, Mohebban, Foscarini, Nemo, Scrigno, London Art, Glamora and many others. The extensive catalog and experience gained over time, has ledto the formation of a team of excellence and professionalism. The team consists of architects, designers and carpenters able to offer a cross-services that has allowed to operate beyond the national borders, exporting made in Italy all over the world.
7. ZERO30: Via San Quintino, 6, 10121, Turin. From the experience of Rosa Panerelli and Pietro Occhetto, Zero30 was born in 2005. The house, considered as a set of emotions and a refuge for the family, is shaped like a dress, according to the needs and tastes. Zero30 combines the passion of architecture with interior design, presenting a complete offer in search of new products and materials, attentive to trends and novelties. The Zero30 catalog consists of a variety of brands, among these we find: Flou, Zanotta, Kristalia, Bonaldo, Glas Italia, Extendo, Elitis. Through the continuous and careful dialogue with the professionals, the customers are accompanied throughout the design process, to express their taste and individuality.
8. BRERA INTERNI: Online based. Contemporary style and elegance are the basic pillars of for this retail company. Operating in the online shopping industry, commercializes some of the best made in Italy marks, among these Campeggi, Giorgetti, Gervasoni, Glas Italia, Lago, Lema, Meridiani, Midj, Riflessi. A wide range proposal, that spans from furniture to accessories and lighting, thanks to brands such as Tooy, Penta Light, Barovier & Toso, Contardi. Decoration finds room also within this catalogue, with brands as Dedar and Pierre Frey.