We are always looking for talented people to join our Community.
The vacant positions are as follows:
Web Product Content Editor
The product catalog is the heart of the platform. In this position, the candidate will take care of the online drafting of the product sheets, providing them with detailed technical data sheets, dealing with the production of the media and the insertion of key information and prices in all the e-Stores.
Specifically, the resource should:
- Draw original texts for the products to be included in the online catalog
- Optimize texts for search engines (SEO)
- Optimize images, in terms of quality and size
- Consult the price lists and technical catalogs of the suppliers for the collection of information
- Take care of the product master data in all its aspects
- Review and update articles already online
Knowledge of the main image and photo editing programs is required.
The ideal candidate has SEO skills and excellent writing skills for processing descriptive texts optimized for the web.
Excellent knowledge is required of the English language.
Candidates with ability to use CMS eCommerce are preferred, mostly Magento, passionate about design and furnishings, and able to work in a team.
Previous experience in a similar field is welcome.
If interested in this position, send your Curriculum Vitae with photo and a detailed motivation letter to ca[email protected], indicating in the subject the reference “Web Product Content Editor“ and reporting the note in compliance with the GDPR 2016/679 on the protection of Personal Data.