Furniture Shopping in London
Furnish your spaces through iconic made in Italy design.
But which are the best emporiums where to buy in London?
Among the world design capitals, London, which has always been synonymous of capitalism, innovation and research, offers a wide international panorama which welcomes trends and styles from all over the world. Fairs and events dedicated to furniture and architecture make this city a showcase for the big names.
Completing your home or work environment with design solutions and exclusive charm will make living in them a pleasant and passionate experience.
Italy is famous worldwide for its savoir-faire and the attention to detail, beside the high creativity capacity. Choosing Italian furniture means choosing a mélange of iconic, unique, elegant design pieces to accompany your daily living, to get daily inspiration, to live more peacefully and to be a better host.
But back to the initial question, where can I do home shopping in London? Which are the historically best design hubs where to buy furniture signed made in Italy? Here is a short list we propose.
1. THE CONRAN SHOP: 55 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 5HS. The history of a business that, for over 50 years, has accompanied generations of visitors, inspiring the art of living, thanks to a unique blend of products and innovative collections and design of the big names such as Cassina, Flos, Knoll, Artemide and many others. A catalogue of products of all kinds from classic to modern style, have led the company to establish itself as an icon of style and quality in various sectors.
2. SILVERA: 241-245 King's Road, London SW3 5E. Born in 1990 in Paris, today it has 10 points of sale on the French territory, 1 London flagship and a logistics center of 6,000 m². Specialized in export services, the company deals with over 500 designer brands from all over the world such as Baxter, Desalto, Kartell, Moroso and Vitra. A reality completely immersed in the world of design, to offer the maximum choice of high level craftsmanship.
3. ARAM: 110 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5SG. From the idea of the young Zeev Aram, in the energetic King's Road in Chelesa, the showroom offers for the first time in the UK, collections of articles for furniture and lighting design, from international sources such as Cappellini, Foscarini, Kristalia, Porro and many others, focusing their attention on new solutions for interior design.
4. FCI: Rays House, North Circular Road, London NW10 7XP. A family business founded in 1985, which shares a deep connection with furniture. The great knowledge of interior design has allowed the growth of the company to a business reality, among the largest in the UK, in the promotion of international design furniture and lifestyle such as, Bonaldo, Cattelan Italia, Gallotti & Radice, MisuraEmme and Porada.
5. TOLLGARD: Grosvenor Waterside, Gatliff Road, London, SW1W 8QN. The London interior design studio offers a creative and dynamic approach, able to understand the needs of the client, bringing him into the world of design, thanks to modern and customized solutions. A dedicated team takes care of every objective to give value to each design phase, ideal for professionals of interior design and fans of the genre around the world, through a catalogue of products of major brands, such as Giopagani, Gubi and Agapecasa.
6. BRERA INTERNI: Online-based. Contemporary savoir-faire and elegance are the fundamental pillars of this brand, which for years has been operating in the field of online shopping and international distribution. A reality of great relevance to the London market, thanks to the attentive service to the client needed in that area together with the premium logistic service. Icons of made in Italy furniture, brands such as Giorgetti, Bonaldo, Lago, Meridiani and Lema, make up the extensive catalogue offered by this store, to bring into your areas well-being and Italian signature.